Friday, February 26, 2010
week6
During the passs months of me doing and writting my blog i think i put in efforted,but not enough. I could've did better,I could've use websites&other resouces,but i jst use my packet and did it . in week one, the first time i actually did my blog,I was excited,but at the same time just trying to get it done for a grade.And i think i did well,but their were spelling errors in the week one blog. During week two when we got oir second entry i did well because i actuallly look it up& put time into it, because i actually wanted to see why the statue of libery change color. As the time progressive i figure out that the entries was getting harder and I needed to put time into it.So for week 5 i did that,put more time and efforted into it.And it was more challenging. the one i though i did th ebest on was the design square week 4 blog,because i give rich&supporting deatails and took my time and explain it well.next time i colud reserch more stuff,put in time for the blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment